Home   .   Software   .   Books   .   News   .   Articles   .   Forums   . .
    Forums Home   .   Privacy Policy   .   E-mail Us!    

Go Back   Flagship Technologies Discussion Forums > Product Discussions & Support > Software Products Knowledge Base

Notices

Old 08-12-2014, 07:29 PM   #1
FlagshipTech
Administrator

Default ManagePLUS: Warning Message: "Some prior-session Tabs could not be restored"

[Duplicated from email support]

I have been running the trial version of this software up until today. I have been on vacation for two weeks and have not used the software for approx. 3 weeks but purchased the full version this morning and entered the user id and codes to activate.

But I got the error (warning) message below.

Please let me know if there is anything that I need to do or have our IT consultant do. I have cc/copied him on this email as well and you can reach out to him if needed. I am going to try and use the software today as I need to run the overhead allocations for June.

Ann W.

== ManagePLUS Warning Message ====================
Some prior-session Tabs could not be restored
(Error while restoring SelectorClassName TPnLReportController.)

Reason: Access violation at address 00BCA5EA in module 'mp.exe'.
Read of address 00000010

== ManagePLUS Warning Details ====================
ManagePLUS program error.

(Error code: 104)

FlagshipTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 07:30 PM   #2
FlagshipTech
Administrator

Default Re: Warning Message: "Some prior-session Tabs could not be restored"

Ann,

This is not really an error message, only a warning. ManagePLUS should just be displaying an informational message here, as it is not warning of a real problem, per se.

All this message is saying is that the list of ManagePLUS tabs which was stored upon shutdown cannot all be restored. I forget the circumstances which can cause this, but I believe it can happen when you had some Report tabs open during shutdown of your prior ManagePLUS session, or when the prior session was not shut down normally. I know that this message does not imply any data corruption or other problem. You can safely continue using ManagePLUS any time you receive this message, which should not be often, and should only occur when starting the program.

If you begin seeing this warning every time you start ManagePLUS, let us know and we'll work to find out why that is so.

Otherwise, please ignore this message when you see it.

Mark Wilsdorf
Flagship Technologies, Inc.
http://www.goflagship.com

NOTICE: Emails you send to us for technical support on any of our products become the property of Flagship Technologies, Inc. We reserve the right to post your technical support questions and our answers in our online discussion forums at http://www.goflagship.com/forums/ , for the informational benefit of other users of our products. If we use any of your emailed message content in this way, we will hide or disguise any information which we believe to be of a confidential nature.
Old 08-12-2014, 07:30 PM   #3
FlagshipTech
Administrator

Default Re: Warning Message: "Some prior-session Tabs could not be restored"

Thanks so much!

Ann